• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
• Manage and maintain the organization's website(s).
• Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
• Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
• Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management .
• Identify new trends in digital marketing and evaluate new technologies to stay updated with recent industry developments.
• Proficiency in SEO, SMO, PPC.